The law protects the relationship between a client and a counselor, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
Terms & Conditions
Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions.
- Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
- Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
- Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
- Disable user accounts.
- Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.
This is an accessibility statement from The Calming Center of Mount Airy LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
The Calming Center of Mount Airy LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Calming Center of Mount Airy:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Calming Center of Mount Airy is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Calming Center of Mount Airy. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Calming Center of Mount Airy:
- Phone: 336-755-8601
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 154 North Renfro Street, Suite 202, Mount Airy, North Carolina 27030, United States
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of The Calming Center of Mount Airy relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Calming Center of Mount Airy LLC assessed the accessibility of The Calming Center of Mount Airy by the following approaches:
If there’s anyway that we can make our content more accessible, please don’t hesitate to contact us. It’s our goal for each person to access this website in their necessary manner.
This statement was created on 1 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.